If you are a dog owner, you should know that pets can bring fleas if you don’t care about them. The fleas feed on the animals blood and also bite the human beings. Animals are unable to explain if they are getting sick, so you have to notice the symptoms like scratching and itchiness in the dog.
After detecting the flea in pets, you have resolved their problem, but what if the fleas are also present in your house. Do you take any step to remove the flea from your house? If no, then use the following easier tricks and keep your house flea free:
- Dish Soap And Water:Make a mixture of dish soap & water and put it in the bowl or plate. Keep this bowl in every room where you expect the flea. This will work as a glue and bring all the fleas in the mixture.
- Baking Soda:Sprinkle the baking soda in the carpets and upholstery furniture, later rub it using a hard brush. After this, for deep cleaning, you can use the vacuum cleaner. You can also use salt in the place of baking soda but make sure to keep the salt there for at least two days.
- Rosemary:In order to make rosemary more effective for flea control, you can grind it along with dried peppermint, rue, wormwood and fennel. Use this powder to sprinkle on upholstery furniture and flea infested areas.
- Flea Spray :Mix 4 litres of vinegar, 2 litres of water, 250 ml of witch hazel, 500 ml of lemon and put this in the spray bottle. Use this mixture to spray on the flea expected area.
- Flea Repelling Plants:Grow the flea repelling plant in your garden or pot to keep away the flea. These plants are pennyroyal, chrysanthemums, lavender and spearmint.
In case, you are not getting a fruitful result from these remedies then consult with Conquest Pest. We help you via our experienced and insured pest exterminators.